- There is yet another panic over a white woman going missing. Yet no furor over the bashing of a gay man in Brooklyn; practically no national coverage of the Gwen Araujo murder case; and not a peep about the gay man found dismembered in a Chelsea subway station.
- It's in the 90s with oppressive humidity and it's not even July!
- The Journal Sentinel has nary a peep about Sensenbrenner's shenanigans, but features an article about the financial disparity between Russ Feingold and Herb Kohl. Now, I'm sorry, but this is stupid. Herb Kohl comes from a rich family, it's never been any secret whatsoever, so why is this worthy of an article?
- The oligarchs are still obsessed with the ill-fated New York 2012 Olympic bid sans West Side Stadium (thank god!). I suspect they've all been reading too much Don Quixote.
- There is a New York Society for the Preservation of Mississippi Heritage! And they have the audacity to bring that idiot Governor Haley Barbour to their picnic in Central Park. Most bizarre of it all is that this picnic has been going on for 26 years! Now, I'm sorry, but if you're so obsessed with Mississippi's heritage, why don't you stay down there? If there is a New York Society for the Preservation of Wisconsin Heritage, then I truly will accept that the world has gone cuckoo.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
It's Summertime
And you know it because people are going crazy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment