Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nearing the finish line?

Just got back from the doctor--he's not so stoned today...good sign. The major news is this: I can now wear the corset from hell only part-time. Hallelujah! So my new sleepwear will just be the corset and I can spend the rest of my time being comfortable and corset free in this godforsaken heat and humidity.

This is also setting forth a new round of changes, because when the doctor gives me an inch, I'm taking a mile.
  1. I'm resuming smoking full-time. Granted this means just going from the 1 cigarette I had a day to 6, but believe you me, those other 5 were missed dearly.
  2. I can now resume masturbating (you try masturbating when you can't bend your stomach).
  3. Sex is back! Until July, I probably won't be able to go wild and acrobatic as I would like to, but at least I'm functional.
  4. I may be able to cut my hair. I vowed not to get my hair cut until I got the ok to ditch the vest.
  5. If my trainer calls, I'm telling him that we're resuming working out on June 24th. I'll be damned if I'm going to go the Pier Dance without at least 2 days in the gym. Although the bisexual male hooker offered sage advice: "Settle for feeling average this Pride, so you can feel great next year."

The timing of this couldn't be better, since I was beginning to start following Passions and The Bold & The Beautiful quite closely.

No comments: