Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whatever, Bloomie

America's most famous publicly closeted mayor is now saying he's for gay marriage...once it's deemed legal by New York State.

Listen, mister, if you don't have the guts and determination to go ahead and just do what is right at this very moment in time, then don't act all "man of the people" with this "strong legal footing" nonsense.

Issue the licenses and fight for it in Albany at the same time. (Ever hear of something called a two-pronged approach, idiot?)

Not to mention, you could've been saying this from January 1st, but you wait until Pride Month?

This man truly boggles my mind. Just what does he want politically? A congressional seat would be a step down, there's no way he'd be governor, and only in bizarro world could he even have more than a .2% at being president.

I'll be happy when this fool's term is over.

1 comment:

Pookie65 said...

I've close friends and family who are involved in politics currently local and state levels. And at this point I don't trust any of them as far as I could pick them up and throw them.

Honestly, I've come to dislike/distrust ALL politicians on every level. The same for any form of media. Hype, hype and more f-ing hype.