From 365gay's Today in History:
"May 7, 2004 - Birmingham, Alabama police say gang of drag queens behind series of daring daylight car thefts from auto dealerships. The cars were used to make glittering appearances at drag competitions throughout the South and then abandoned. "
I'm not good at comedy writing, but there are those much more talented than I who could turn out an amazing piece with this story.
All I ask is for a thank you in the acknowledgements.
4 comments:
Maybe if we collaborate, together we can be good enough to do it justice...
You might be onto something, Pobble.
I'll do the costumes and the make-up for the film version.
STB
I've already written the spec. It's making the Hollywood rounds as we speak! Eat it, suckers!
Kidding, but I do love the scenario. There is no drag queen like a southern drag queen.
Post a Comment