Monday, October 24, 2005

G Post-Mortem: Snippy or Absurd

Either the roided bartender (with a eurotrashy accent that was quite likely fake) was being snippy towards me or this was a gay bar version of "who's on first?" You decide:

Me: I'd like a double Martini.
Eurotrashy: I don't have a Martini glass big enough.
Me: I mean Martini & Rossi.
Eurotrashy: I don't have a Martini glass big enough.
Me: Martini & Rossi. Vermouth.
Eurotrashy: Honey, I don't have a Martini glass big enough.
Me: You can use a regular glass.
Eurotrashy (arching his eyebrows): Sure, honey.

It's the little things that are often the most bizarre.

4 comments:

dondon009 said...

Sounds like your bartender forgot to take the dildo out of his ass before coming to work!

Did you forget to tip the poor man the last time you were in the bar?

Rain and Hurricane force winds this morning, schools are closed, no work.
Thanks to you... I'm smiling!

Hikaru said...

Glad I could help, Don.

Have been hoping that the hurricane won't do any damage to you down there.

Bougie Black Boy said...

Dondon and I missed your quick-wittedness. Glad you are back in town.

Pookie65 said...

What kind of drugs was the bartender on? Could he not have just gave you 2 glasses and then the whole 2-fistful converstation could have come about. :-)