Monday, October 10, 2005

Tagging with a hangover

Dondon hast tagged me.

This one was apparently sponsored by the number 5, with funding support from the number 23:

1) Go to your archives
2) Find your 23rd post.
3) Find the fifth sentence (or the closest to it)
4) Post it
5) tag 5 other people.

Well, here's what I was writing back in February 7th (if I counted correctly):

"Most notably Alya, who has kicked ass since her first EMA in 2001."

A reference to Slovenia's answer to Christina Aguileira, Avril Lavigne, and Pink, who is extremely more entertaining than any of them, in my opinion. I'm a sucker for someone who wears next to nothing and screams in Slovene. As her website points out, she's one of the "most wanted women" (in terms of searches) online.

I'm going to cheat a bit here and only tag 4.

1) Pookie
2) Stephen
3) CANE
4) Adam

And now I'm going to have "Exxtra" and "Fluid" running through my head for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

BostonPobble said...

A hell of a lot happier than my 23rd was!

dondon009 said...

I'm sitting in my office, reading your post and laughing. People are going by and giving me strange looks.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the TAG. You're a far better man than I am. I still owe you one!