Saturday, October 29, 2005

Understanding Your Hikarus

Hikaru Ichijo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hikaru Utada

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hikaru Sulu

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hikaru Freeman

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

One is a character from 1980's animated science fiction show. One is a singer. One is fictional (and hasn't even been born yet). One is a boozing left-wing playwright and the only gaijin on this page.

Got it? Sorted.

PS> Congrats on George Takei for coming out.

2 comments:

SGL Café.com said...

damn boy, you're seXy as hell. where have you been hiding. i was lured by your face, and then discovered your a playwright? Cool.

I'd love to see some of your work.

Oh yeah, and big UPS for Mr. Sulu. Coming out at that age just goes to show that its a gesture that should be made. I hope many notable figures take the hint and stop being pussies.

dondon009 said...

I'll take the boozing left-wing playwright anyday!

Hope you'e having a great weekend.