Monday, October 10, 2005

The Thoroughly Underwhelming 300th Post

And it's on Columbus Day.

For Pete's sake, Columbus Day? Usch. Consider tomorrow's National Coming Out Day post the 300th post (observed).

I could delay posting, but I have to share this tidbit about Columbus Day:

"What do you want for Columbus Day?"

"A Smallpox vaccine and termites."

(Thank you, I'm here all night.)

2 comments:

dondon009 said...

Happy Columbus Day... damn, where's my gift? Just an ordinary day here, blogging when I should be working and wondering why the hell the banks are closed and government employees have the day off (with Pay)!

Regarding National Coming Out Day tomorrow.... OH HAPPY DAY!

I wonder if Keith Boykin is gonna escort somebody out of the closet?
I have a few I'd like to liberate but I'm a nice guy so I'm gonna give them a chance to do it themselves....

Personally, I chose to exit the closet before you were born (well, not exactly, but close); and I'm still so damned cute!

It was a wise decision for me with no regrets....

PEACE~

Bougie Black Boy said...

DonDon, for some reason the sound of Keith Boykin's name and the look of him feels like salt on an open wound. I think he's a man that gets too much play for what? Being Gay. . . live and let live...

I think they should have National Coming In the Closet day, so people can go back in.