Well, it seems the lord giveth and taketh away. On the upside, I flip to the New York Daily News's website and read that David Biancculli has rightfully torn NBC's fall lineup a new one. On the downside, Good Day New York has decided that this week, we must have Mike Woods and various citizens of the Tri-State Area sing (horribly) during the weather forecast. Usch, this is the reason why I do not watch the majority of Today.
This is not what I need in the morning, particularly these mornings when my only recourse is chomping away at a piece of Nicorette to death. Not to mention, I'm getting a bit nervous about whether I'll be able to watch this year's Eurovision on TV, since there is no mention of it on the schedule on TVE Internacional's website, at least none that my Spanish-deficient self can decipher. The Capri 120s on my desk are looking so tempting right now. The real challenge will be if I can survive later on today when I go to see the new Enron documentary after working out.
No comments:
Post a Comment