So New Yorkers, Floridians, Marylanders, Pennsylvanians, Californians, Illini, and anyone else who reads this blog (very few Wisconsinites come here, I have no idea as to why), make your pick for the best looking man on Milwaukee television. Here are the nominees:
- Erick Weber (WTMJ)
- Paul Blume (WTMJ)
- Brendan Conway (WISN)
- DeMarco Morgan (WISN)
- Patrick Paolantonio (WISN)
- Mike Strehlow (WDJT)
It's kind of a paltry selection. Then again, I'm shocked I could at least find 6.
3 comments:
The black guy, DeMarco, is really cute. Those lips make you want to scream "come to me baby."
Do you know you have the same first name as Mr. Sulu from Star Trek? He just came out at age 68. It's all over the news.
I never knew that Mr. Sulu's first name was Hikaru until yesterday. Freaked me out.
I loved what Ann Tripp said this morning: "He came out? I thought it was okay to be gay in Hollywood." She's wasted on the news, I say.
Bland, Bland, Bland, Bland, Bland and Bland......... sorry!
Post a Comment