Ann Tripp on this morning's The Steve Harvey Morning Show:
"Today is national depression screening week. Just call 311 to find a location in any of the 5 boroughs. My ex-husband needs to go to that. Newsnewsnewsnews. Yes, I bring my issues to work. Newsnewsnewsnews. I'm a sistah, you know how we do."
3 comments:
I LOVE Steve Harvey. Thanks for giving me a place to find him! Re: the previous post ~ Boston has been the "focus of potential terrorist activity" so many times now, we don't even notice any more. I was in a store at Logan airport one day when we noticed a left bag. No one in the store claimed it so the man behind the counter simply tucked it away at his feet and we all went on about our business. Wish the gov't (local and nat'l) would re-read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf." But that's just me. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.
I'm the one who provides 311 with their literature! I was wondering why depression stuff was leaving so quickly.
Pobble, I know what you mean, especially living in Boston. Menino never seemed to get to hysteric when I was living there. Wish he was the mayor down here.
Stephen, don't be surprised if you get asked to write a special brochure for husbands who got called out on national radio.
Post a Comment