Wednesday, October 05, 2005

First Martha, Now L Lo?

The mysterious film shoot that kept me up several nights ago has been revealed according to Gawker: That girl from the Disney Channel and Mean Girls with messed up but oddly attractive-in-a-trashy-way father was shooting a video on my block. I may actually start watching MTV now to see what it looks like.

Also some ignoramus wrote about seeing Tony Kushner in Brooklyn and describing him as being "very tall for a playwright." This is our educational system at work. Somehow there's a height requirement for being a playwright. Psychological requirements I can buy--we're not the most secure group--but height? I can already think of 3 who are over six feet tall, and I bet Adam can add even more to the list.

4 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

We can say you are too muscular and too tall for a playwright! :)

Hikaru said...

At least I got the neuroses down pat. :)

Bougie Black Boy said...

Yeah, but you aren't disheveled enough! Get an old-school Maxwell hair-do (we know you can do it!!) and then it will match the neuroses, which I share with you.
We, artists. Our manic-ness causes such creativity.

Anonymous said...

6.2, 30, 48, 10 (measured with a ruler) 2:1 (Cambridge).
There are statistics, and there are playwrights.

Jeremy
www.jeremynoble.com