And I don't mean La Kilgore (though that one's batty as well). I'm referring to Geraldo Rivera.
For starters, he claims his new show (RIP A Current Affair mk. II) won't be a tabloid show, even though his first subject matter is going to be the current favourite missing young white girl. His dirty old man comment at the end is smack worthy in my book.
Want further proof? Listen to the podcast (with the funky opening music) on the Journal-Sentinel's website.
4 comments:
He is truly an annoying man. Just looking at him makes my skin crawl.
Hikaru is on vacation....
Would somebody please get my medication?
I can't handle this, I just cannot handle this!
HOPE you're having a great time, anyway, you are missed! Don~
There will be a "superpost" on Saturday, Don.
The bizarreness that is Mequon will be documented.
yeah hurry up and get back. I'm not doing happy-hour without you!
Post a Comment