Friday, October 14, 2005

Jonathan Capehart Hates Black and Gay People

The Gay City News made mention of Jonathan Capehart, and I was a bit curious about who this fool who was such an avid supporter of Bloomberg was.

Well, it turns out he's a former editorial editor of The Daily News, with a Pulitizer Prize to boot. He also wrote an article for The Advocate entitled "Why We Need Gay Republicans."

Now I'll concede to him that he has a point about there being no "typical black, gay man." That does not preclude him from being a traitorous fool, in my view. Then again, he's just one of these people who wants money money money and power power power and doesn't care who he destroys in the process.

He is actually proud of getting Bloomberg's bizarre "I-support-gay-marriage-but-I'm-going-to-appeal-it-as-well" position.

Now that idiot that works for Santorum has company in the ship of fools. Enjoy your money-lined box.

2 comments:

Clay said...

Jonathan is a mess ... i never understood his politics and he gives me Booker T. Washington realness ..

Anonymous said...

Hikaru,

While I don't mind being called a "fool" and an "idiot," I do mind being characterized as someone who "hates black and gay people." Those are strong words from someone I've neither met.

If ever you would like to actually talk to me about my political views, don't hesistate to call or email.

Happy Holidays,
jonathan.capehart@hillandknowlton.com