Monday, October 17, 2005

Out in Novosibirsk

I've always been fascinated with Siberia and the Vostok (The Russian Far East). I have trouble explaining what the appeal is to me, but it's been there for many years.

The Washington Post is doing a series of articles about Russian life. The current one is about gay life in Novosibirsk, it's quite intriguing. There's a companion piece as well.

(On a purely shallow note, I have to admit that I've always found Slavic men extremely sexy.)

1 comment:

dondon009 said...

THANKS for this post. I read each article and found them to be interesting, informative and enlightening reading on a Sunday afternoon.

OOPS... not realizing you had posted twice and wanting to comment on this post, I was going to ask what had happened to your intention of going out after midnite; and there it was.

You didn't let me down. Glad you had a good time, but a $2.00 beer to show your cock seems awfully cheap to me (inflation); unless the guy was cute!

Did I read the word prudish somewhere in this post?

Oh to be 26 again!