There are murders going unsolved.
There are generals calling for Rumsfeld's head.
There are politicians lining their pockets with the people's money.
There's a death related to dust exposure at Ground Zero.
And the top story for WNBC on Good Friday is about a damn cat being freed from the wall in the West Village.
NBC stations across the country seem to be afflicted with misguided priorities.
(By the way--even if you don't live in Milwaukee--Tim Cuprisin is honestly one of the best no-holds-barred TV columnists out there, and worth reading.)
3 comments:
I read this and couldn't believe it either!
There was also a hate crime committed on St. Maarten during the past week. I'm not seeing anything about that in the news.
I've written about it, have you by any chance read about it in any of the sites you visit?
crazy. i was thinking the SAME thing about that damn cat. Why was it on front page-AOL news too. I just don't understand. Perhaps it's a not-so-subliminal way to tell the world that NYC is compassionate too.
Dondon, I've read about it, but I have to admit I view it with a jaundiced eye. I sort of think the truth lies in between.
Post a Comment