Tuesday, April 18, 2006

You'd Better Work!

Severina does actually have a proper video for "Moja Štikla," and I'll say this, she's got La Ryan beat by country-mile in the video stakes.




Meanwhile, some daft MP is claiming that La Vissi's video is offensive to Greeks and Europeans. I think the video is a million times better than the song, frankly.

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Those sirens and that look! Brilliant. It's amazing how the Greeks seem to take Eurovision and how their nation is reflected SO extremely seriously.

Waddie G. said...

the video is definitely hotter, but I like the song [although I didn't understand a word]...ironic, don't you think?

Hikaru said...

Hehe. Professor, this is a song that is truly just about the beat.

Adrian, isn't that so true? And this from the country that brought us "Shake It" from the Aegean answer to Enrique Iglesias.

Adrian said...

The lyrics for the song, in Croatian and an English translation, are at www.eurovision.tv. They make little, if any, sense.