Seriously. That's all. I got it right.
Wait? Oh, what about the others? There were no other entrants other than...
Bugger. All right. Here are the results:
Going to the Final
- Nanne Grönvall - Håll om mig (Hurrah! Justice)
- Caroline Wennergren - A different kind of love (...with a different kind of voice that 'tain't pleasing to my ear)
They got on their knees and said "give us a second chance, please"
- Katrina & The Nameless - As if tomorrow will never come (It's actually today and you'll be pretty lucky if Alcazar doesn't whup your hides)
- Mathias Holmgren - Långt bortom tid och rum (Are Dyson vacuum cleaners sold in Sweden?)
The numbered placings of shame
5th: Anne-Lie Rydé - Så nära (Mathias and Caroline, you're very lucky...watch out for horse's heads in your beds)
6th: B-Boys International featuring Paul M - One Step Closer (see previous comment)
7th: Date - Hörde änglarna viska ditt namn (Don't cry for them, this will live on as a soap opera theme song, I reckon)
8th: Rickard Engfors & Katarina Fallholm - Ready for me (I told you Rickard! No one is going to believe you as some sort of Don Juan with that reedy body.)
Nanne going to the final along with Shirley Clamp mildly makes up for Arja getting last place, but it is no remedy for the fact that we will still be forced to endure Martin and that god-awful "Las Vegas" song.
And here's the line-up for today's Second Chance show (hopefully to be subtitled: "Alcazar and NaNa pounce over all the others"):
- Alcazar - Alcastar (Enough said.)
- Linda Bengtzing -Alla flickor (Please, oh, please bite the head off a bat Linda. We know you want to.)
- Josefin Nilsson - Med hjärtats egna ord (You and your hjärt can just go away.)
- Cameron Cartio - Roma (Do some porn and then I'll care.)
- NaNa - Whatever you do (...don't vote for the previous two)
- LaGaylia - Nothing at all (What an apt title. The song is indeed nothing at all.)
- Mathias Holmgren - Långt bortom tid och rum (In the interest of being fair, the song is indeed better than the one that proceeded it. Seriously people, that was a high quality semi.)
- Katrina & The Nameless - As if tomorrow will never come (Hopefully it won't for Katrina and her anonymous backers but it will come for Alcazar and NaNa. Yeah, I'm biased.)
Live coverage of MF (hee hee) makes its belated return later today.
And yes, mis amigos españoles, I just read about who won the Spanish final. I assure you I will be extra vicious and deadly in my recap. (I think I was too kind to Patty and Don Carlos last time.) "Sound of the sun," indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment