Thursday, April 13, 2006

Eurovision 2006 Preview Video Showdown: Finale

So who were the best and the worst of the preview videos, according to this little corner of the Internet?

The Best
  1. Finland
  2. Belgium
  3. Greece
  4. Turkey
  5. Bulgaria (sorry, but sex sells)

The Worst

  1. Spain
  2. Monaco
  3. Albania
  4. Switzerland (for sheer gall)
  5. Every single country that took the cheap way out (I'm looking at you harshly Croatia, Norway, and Poland).

Honourable Mentions

  1. Andorra
  2. Iceland

Dishonourable Mentions

  1. Russia
  2. Lithuania

I still think La Ryan is going to take the lot, followed closely by Fabrizio, Severina, and La Vissi. I can live with liking the winner and the 3rd place finisher.

2 comments:

BostonPobble said...

I still want to know how you got interested in all this...

Wow ~ don't you love the thought that you write your posts only for me. ;) The Pobble is getting a little big for her britches these days.

Hikaru said...

I do, Pobble, I do.

To answer your question, I got involved with it after spending 2 years living in the UK.