Why?
Well, they're mostly done live, so I don't have much time for editing, so this is as close as I get to raw & uncut, so to speak.
- The first ever Eurovision review to appear at this corner: Melodifestivalen 2005, Semi-Final 1. Notable for the fanboyishness that Shirley Clamp inspires in me.
- Russian Eurovision entries don't believe in no grammar--part 1, part 2.
- Spanish Eurovision finals are trippy as hell, seriously. I'm not joking, TVE execs must be high.
- Remember SWWBN?
- The Polish final of 2006 had the best song ever...which didn't win.
- Miss Sextape won Dora 2006.
- For 2 days in May 2006, the US decided to inflict Maria Menuonos on Europe. It will take a miracle for Europe to forgive us.
- I'm starting to believe that Estonia just doesn't care anymore.
- In 1992, Vegas went to Eurovision in Malmo.
- What the hell happened at the Eurovision 2007 Qualifier?
- Rumoured lesbian wins Eurovision with about average ballad.
- Italian disco singer presents the Spanish Eurovision preshow and makes it all about her. Thank god.
- Video logs are fun when you're hopped up on pain-killers, recovering from a surgery, and watching a pan-continental song contest!
Since this is the 999th post, it would only be appropriate to play the theme song to Galaxy Express 999.
2 comments:
and just before you get to the 2,000th post, you can play that old prince standby.
you might be interested in reading this:
http://tinyurl.com/5trsqe
Post a Comment