Misadventures, Pop Culture, and Socialism
Excuse me while I get my sun glasses!DON~
I like it - very clean
The designer in me loves the sceme but it's a tad hard to read.
I jsut read below about how you planned to be drunk on plum wine... I LOVE plum wine. Jeesh.Uhm... can't wait to see you again, soon.Booze, Misadventures, Pop Culture and Socialism? Hmm.... and what about the "cult of Cheslea"?
Check it out! Who knew lime could be such a cool color. It is a tad bit hard to read when there is lots of the lime ~ and I don't want to miss a word!
How about Pink?I'm going to be secure enough in my masculinity to call it pink and not "desert rose."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Excuse me while I get my sun glasses!
DON~
I like it - very clean
The designer in me loves the sceme but it's a tad hard to read.
I jsut read below about how you planned to be drunk on plum wine...
I LOVE plum wine. Jeesh.
Uhm... can't wait to see you again, soon.
Booze, Misadventures, Pop Culture and Socialism? Hmm.... and what about the "cult of Cheslea"?
Check it out! Who knew lime could be such a cool color. It is a tad bit hard to read when there is lots of the lime ~ and I don't want to miss a word!
How about Pink?
I'm going to be secure enough in my masculinity to call it pink and not "desert rose."
Post a Comment