Sunday, January 08, 2006

Milwaukee?...In Whose World?

I don't know if the people at Men's Fitness need to change their glasses or if they have never set foot in Milwaukee, but I want to know how on Earth did Milwaukee place 5th on their list of Fittest Cities in the country? 'Cause it ain't.

I mean, the city has definitely changed a lot since I left it, but this is tantamount to saying that Houston is prone to blizzards in July.

6 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

1) I can't believe you have that scandalous picture up!!!!!!

2) are you back in the city yet?

Hikaru said...

Yep, I'm back in the city.

And which is the scandalous picture? The cow-tipping one?

sttropezbutler said...

LOL

And trust me....

Houston is still the fattest city....we just have better PR now!

Have a great week!

STB

I love the pic by the way!

BostonPobble said...

I'm always amazed at outsiders' views of cities. It's so different when you live in or are from a place!

And um...yeah. The picture is...um...yeah. *gulp*

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they placed Baltimore as #1. That is the land of fried everything smothered in brown sauce.

Bougie Black Boy said...

NO. the scandalous picture of you, sillyboy!!!