Friday, January 20, 2006

"Score One for the Whores!"

(Disclaimer: This is a soap post. I'm not a butch queen 24/7, you know.)

You know, even though I'm long since recovered from the surgery, I'm still watching The Bold & The Beautiful for lines like that. As botoxed and siliconed-up as La Tylo is, she certainly throws herself into her role...and that's quite a lot with her enhancements.

One question still lingers, though.

How on Earth can a show about fashion last so long without a single gay character? (Sally doesn't count.) I was a bit surprised when Felicia's return was met with the memorable line from Susan Flannery "Lesbians? I know lesbians!"

Alas, Felicia is still proclaiming her heterosexuality.

I am honestly curious now as to when (I don't think it's a question of "if" anymore in this day and age) they are finally going to bring homosexuality to this soap. My money's on Clarke or Thorne, but frankly, at this point it wouldn't surprise me if the producers decide to throw the viewers for a loop and have Brooke come out as bisexual.

1 comment:

Rob Byrnes said...

Thorne must be gay. I mean, I don't watch the show, but his hame is Thorne, ferchrisakes!