Saturday, January 07, 2006

When Builders Fall In Love

365gay.com (the scourge of Famous Author Rob Byrnes) is carrying the story of a builder allegedly involved in fraud and tax evasion in order to pursue a relationship with another builder.

Wasn't this already a film with Barbra Stanwyck?

6 comments:

Pookie65 said...

Brokeback Bulldozers: The Tragic Love Story of Two Builders In Love.

Seeing as I work for a developer/builder I find this article particularly funny. I'd love to see what kind of love nest they were planning to build and how it was decorated.

Pookie65 said...

Excuse me but what about that hot ass new picture on your profile? Damn. I just noticed it and wanted to send a big cat call your way.

On a side note: What about Miss Taylor getting herself in all sorts of trouble? And just when did she sleep with James? I don't rememer that happening. Yech. Obviously it was pre-collagen by the looks of the clip they showed.

And Stephanie..I thought she'd have a fit!

Hikaru said...

Hehe, thanks Pookie. I figured new year, new photo.

I think they're rewriting history. And what's with turning Taylor into a slut all of a sudden? KKL has got to be pissed.

The other thing I realised today: It's soooo much better when Ronn Moss is gone. I'm still waiting for Thorne to come out. I don't buy the character as straight.

Anonymous said...

I'm still fanning myself from looking at your new photo. I swear the ole whore is taking on 2006 like it was like he owned the damn year!!!

Hikaru said...

Prince, if you had been there when I was coming up with a name for this stretch of the internet, I would definitely name it "the old whore."

Totally suits me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I can't take credit, as a friend and I stole it from Karen from Will and Grace.