Missives to Hikaruland may be interrupted this week as I'm working on a "project." It's not necessarily top-secret, but all I can really say is that I never imagined that my life's trajectory would lead me to hyping opportunities for capitalists--even if it is in the "Third World" and in a country that I'm surprised isn't up there with the Ireland, South Korea, Singapore, and the other "tiger" nations.
Oh well, I just keep repeating to myself "it's for the people," and I really do want this country to become an economic powerhouse.
(By the way, there were no hidden clues inside the preceding photographs. I'm just staying mum.)
In other navel-gazing news: Ben Patrick Johnson and Ron Corning must have loads of fans or people curious about them, because I'm getting loads of referrals with their names. Alas, the Cameron Cartio referrals are still coming in, lo these many months post-Melodifestivalen.
No comments:
Post a Comment