I would rent you in order that we might exchange ideas as to why there is prejudice among gay men in relation to color. There is already enough prejudice against us because we are GAY. It bothers me when a black man thinks I'm dating him because he's my fantasy. I would much rather he understand that I'm dating him because he's my "preference"! Your journal is informative, intereting and entertaining. I read you almost daily. Thanks!
3 comments:
I would rent you in order that we might exchange ideas as to why there is prejudice among gay men in relation to color. There is already enough prejudice against us because we are GAY. It bothers me when a black man thinks I'm dating him because he's my fantasy. I would much rather he understand that I'm dating him because he's my "preference"! Your journal is informative, intereting and entertaining. I read you almost daily. Thanks!
Thank you, Don. Your blog is amazing informative as well. I would've never known about the insanity in Hillsborough County otherwise.
Yep. I'd say you're rent worthy.
;-)
Post a Comment