Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Splash-View Post Mortem: Going to battle!

Technically, this should be Splash-View-XES post-mortem, but the XES portion was so insignificant that I won't count it.

So tonight I went to Splash as I am wont to do on a Tuesday night. I was witness to the battle of the grey-haired queens. In one corner, there was one physically fit queen in a tank top. In the other corner was a hard-working queen in polo shirt (henceforth referred to as "TT vs. Polo."). First and foremost, TT seemed to have an "in" with the Brazilian bartender, Alex. Every ten seconds it was "Alex (this), Alex (that)." Polo struck back with going out of his way to make sure that he kisssed Alex on the mouth.

In all honesty, it was a bit depressing, because the bartender is really only in this for the tips, but TT & Polo were definitely taking things more seriously than need be.

2 comments:

Pookie65 said...

Oh God please don't let this be me one day. I'm not one to hit the bars now but help me if I ever get that itch and end up looking like some pathetic old queen.

Shoot me now.

Hikaru said...

I think you're very safe, Pookie. TT & Polo were just on the verge of being stalkers.