Monday, November 28, 2005

Gone Writin'

I've been a bad boy and let my writing outside of here build up and now I've got to clear the backlog. (Damn you, Mercury Retrograde.)

Y'see, I think of writing as being like a well, it all comes from the same place and when you use it in one place, it means the others don't get as much as they used to. So, my play and my articles need some nourishment and I'm taking the week or so off of here.

'Tis a shame, because go figure things are getting quite interesting. Former Illinois governor (and perfect expressway or TV anchor name) George Ryan is on trial and his slightly hidden campaign for the gay vote looks to play a role, and SVT has released the names of most of the performers at next year's Melodifestivalen, which looks quite full of Swedish-language songs (hurrah).

Before I sign off, here's something for the referrals: Eric Braate, Eric Braate, Ron Corning, Ron Corning. (I swear, you mention somebody's name twice...)

1 comment:

BostonPobble said...

God, I thought I was the only one who let the non-blog writing build up! Good to know I'm not alone. I just don't dare post on it because my agent and editor read my blog! ("of course I'm on track to meet my deadline! Don't give it another thought...") Gack!