Wednesday, November 16, 2005

You Just Knew It Had To Be Ugly

I guess I'm not the only one who finds the idea of a 14 year long Tyra Banks vs. Naomi Campbell feud extremely interesting.

Tyra: Who took my wig?
Naomi: Oh that's so cute, she needs a wig with her nappy hair.
Tyra: Like you don't.
Naomi: I know you weren't talking to me.
Tyra: Bitch, who you think I'm talking to?
Naomi: Bitch? Who you calling "bitch," you slag?
Tyra: No, you didn't call me no slag.
Naomi: If the shoe fits.
Tyra: In your big ass feet.
Naomi: At least I don't have a five-head.
Tyra: Oh, hell no!!!! I know some heifer who was in the Vanilla Ice movie did not just go and insult me. I worked with John Singleton and Denzel, ho.
Naomi: At least they bought my album.
Tyra: In Japan, heifer.
Naomi: (Silence.) Oh what's that? That's the amount of airplay "shake ya body" got.
Tyra: IT'S ON NOW!!!!
Naomi: I'll beat you like you were my assistant.

2 comments:

dondon009 said...

Tyra and Naomi... hell, I saw another star tonite.... your friend Mayor Bloomberg made an appearance at the country music awards...... or should I say Queen Bloomberg?

I am not at all impressed!

dondon009 said...

BTW... very funny post!

Maybe you should become a playwright?