World, let it be known that a certain somebody and myself have been captured for posterity in HX of all things. There will be no escaping it, so we'll just embrace it.
I don't know how these Saturday nights at Splash turn into nights of debauchery, but please do not let them end. At the far corner of the downstairs bar there were lap dances being given and was it a sight. The eroticism of it was relatively low (well, at least to the specatator), but one gets taken in by the technique. One man seemed to be a one-trick pony because all he ever did was thrust himself silly against whatever man (and solitary woman) who paid for him. Not too impressive, except that after this woman decided to flash her breasts at him he walked away and said "Oh, disgusting!" I gave him $5 on the basis of that alone, because I'm an old militant and an avid supporter of hiring gay men over gay-for-pay ones.
Another lap dancer must have been an acrobat because he was able to get on his hands and work his crotch 'til the cows came home. I nearly paid for him just on the basis of that alone. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention "Daddy" with his '70s era mustache and intimidating body. I didn't get a good look, but he tweaked our nipples and I felt like a schoolgirl inside.
And I won't even start on the cheating doctor, Alan with the baby oil promises, the return of the infamous Alex, and Rocco & Tony. All I can say is that indeed, no one got or gave up the cookie last night, but I got damn close.
On a slightly related note, courtesy of Thomas, I took a gander at Astrodienst and found this very interesting tidbit about my romance life:
You can enjoy a wide variety of sexual experiences, and if you limit yourself to one partner, that person should enjoy lovemaking as a continuously changing adventure, however affectionate.
You are not the type to be tied down intellectually or emotionally, so you must have a partner who respects your freedom.
Achieving the kind of communication you want requires contact on many levels with your partner, so a close relationship will develop slowly.
Although you find sex by itself naturally satisfying, you are quite capable of carrying on a love affair without any sexual contact at all.
And that my friends, is why there will be no sex in the champagne room, unless I'm really turned on mentally and physically.
1 comment:
How did I guess immediately who the "certain somebody" is? And how does one get an issue of HX?
I always look forward to reading about "Splash Saturdays". It's the first thing I look for on Sunday mornings..... even before the New York Times.
Post a Comment