Saturday, November 19, 2005

Splash-Stonewall-Rawhide Post-Mortem: The Last Boogie on Earth

...(until Thanksgiving).

So tonight was the last night that I had to get blotto in public, and it's...kind of a success.

At Splash, I wound up drinking in Rocco & Tony's section (ask Stephen), which proved rather abrasive and forced me to amscray over to the Stonewall ultimately. (There are only so many "thanks bro" that I can take.)

The Stonewall was interesting, since I found myself drinking with the head of a security company and occasional bodyguard. Now, after feeling his chest, I wouldn't quite trust him with my life, but the fantasy was sufficient. On a sidenote, what's with all these bisexuals that I keep on coming across? I mean, I'm a tolerant person, but I kind of would like it if you're thinking about me while we're going at it, or at least someone with the some anatomical makeup. Plus, I'm a little worried that a deranged girlfriend or wife might come along. (Perhaps I was little too much into The Dying Gaul when I saw it.)

Since misery enjoys company, I came up against the same situation at Rawhide. Yes...Rawhide. I'm starting to wonder if I put out some bi-friendly vibe. Well, there are worst things in the world if I do. Like the go go "boys" at Rawhide, and that Screamin' Rachael lady. Where did she come from with her cheap video and--I'm sorry--lack of screaming capabilities.

And this was my last boogie on Earth...until Thanksgiving. I'm a good date.

1 comment:

sttropezbutler said...

You and me both. What is up with the Bi's?

How could I have a Bi-Vibe...I've been gay since I can remember.

Oh well....

Have a lovely Sunday!

STB