Friday, November 25, 2005

Tail-Between-Legs

Remember when I was all hellbent on destroying a certain person?

Well, I was reviewing my text messages, and it turns out that person is now off the hook. It turns out that the mystery messenger was the drunk black man from way earlier this month who gave me Maria Shriver's book.

To be honest, I'm now kind of miffed that it wasn't who I thought it was. The thought of taking some vapid pretty-boy down was quite pleasurable.

2 comments:

BostonPobble said...

Don't you HATE that? Every so often, a good dose of catty is a fabulous thing ~ and then to be denied it????? Just wrong.

Pookie65 said...

No one can dish up a serving of sweet revenge like a gay man. Sorry you didn't get to execute your plan. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall if it had happened.

Cheers and belated Thanksgiving wishes!