Depending on how/where you use it, I recommend replacing your Rio with an RCA Lyra. 20Gb hard drive and a 3.5" video screen. You can record up to 80 hours of video from either mpeg or directly from your tv/dvd player. Also stores 10,000's of mp3's, jpg's and also serevs as a flash drive for any computer file.
Damn.... somebody please help me into this generation. I thought a Rio was an automobile and I was ready to remind you that drinking and driving do NOT mix!
Please don't tell me you were drinking Hennessey and Kool Aid again. I need to fly into New York someday to show you and himself how to drink.......
5 comments:
YIKES.
I don't know what I'd do if my juke box dies...I have all my music uploaded...and use it daily....
I nearly had a hangover today as well..but stopped after one..came home and hide beneath my sheets...to await the outcome...which was as predicted.
STB
Depending on how/where you use it, I recommend replacing your Rio with an RCA Lyra. 20Gb hard drive and a 3.5" video screen. You can record up to 80 hours of video from either mpeg or directly from your tv/dvd player. Also stores 10,000's of mp3's, jpg's and also serevs as a flash drive for any computer file.
Thanks for the recommendation, AC. Can it withstand jostling in the pocket?
STB, karma is going to get the bigots.
Damn.... somebody please help me into this generation. I thought a Rio was an automobile and I was ready to remind you that drinking and driving do NOT mix!
Please don't tell me you were drinking Hennessey and Kool Aid again. I need to fly into New York someday to show you and himself how to drink.......
And your post election mood would be?
"To light" or "to shine" in Japanese.
Post a Comment