Thursday, November 24, 2005

Snow!

We got a nice covering of snow last night, about two inches. Waking up and seeing it warmed the cockels of my hardened heart.

Of course, the high today is going to be 42, and rain is supposed to move in later so it's likely it'll last throughout the day. However, real Wisconsin weather (which is cold as opposed to snow) comes in this evening with the low going down to 16. I never felt so butch as when I was forced to go to high school in -30 degree weather (that's the temperature, not the windchill).

I'm going to cut this post off now before I start to morph into a dark-skinned Garrison Keillor.

3 comments:

Clay said...

i cant stand snow! i hope it doesnt snow on the holiday ... have a happy turkey day!

Bougie Black Boy said...

it's snowing here in WV too. be glad to get back to nyc

dondon009 said...

A delightful day here..... it was 85 this morning, sun shining..... I had breakfast on the patio drinking wine..... yes wine for breakfast. I had to test it to make certain it would be acceptable for dinner. OOPS, I forgot I'm having dinner alone. OH WELL....... I should be in great spirits when they stop by later for dessert.