Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Annual Bacchanal Begins

(Disclaimer: This is a sex post. No names will be given, details will be kept to a R rating, but make no mistakes about it. It's about having it off.)

I do not have sex often. I feel no shame in admitting it. So when it happens twice in one day, it's quite a surprise.

The interesting events of the day began with another nude shoot, although this time I was paired with someone else and hallelujah, that makes everything so much easier. I am an aural person. I need to hear, see, and feel someone else next to me if I'm to maintain any sort of erection, not to mention thrusting.

Now I get hard just brushing up against another man, but to spend 45 minutes in assorted Kama Sutra positions with someone that you have near instant chemistry with? That's mind-blowing. Particuarly since I had envisoned this being akin to acting, albeit acting reduced to its basics. There was one point where I had my partner thrust up against a mantlepiece and went at it like a dog in heat. Almost instinctively (lest we have an orgasm too early), we broke the connection and just made out. This wasn't just like any normal making out, this was akin to devouring one another.

And when the time came...suffice to say, it was an eruption.

Now, the second one took me much by surprise. Shortly before I left for the holidays, I had an interesting meeting with another ex-Wisconsinite. We promised to sit down and have a proper date once I got back. To make a long story short, that did not happen due to illness on his part. Go figure that I run into him while drinking a Long Island Ice Tea (sometimes you just want a drink after sex). He's tipsy and flirty (inasmuch as I'd let someone be flirty with me in public when I'm not inebriated), so we go back to his. Not so much primal passion here, and I had to fake my orgasm. Still, I'm pretty certain this quite isn't the last chapter of this story.

By the way, if you're Canadian, VOTE (preferably NDP) today.

12 comments:

WATER said...

Interesting Post...I liked it!

Waddie G. said...

I love those kinds of days...

Bougie Black Boy said...

crazy, but i think this is one of your best postings!

BostonPobble said...

Dry spell. I'm in a dry spell. You're killing me, here. Congratulations. Glad you had a good day!

dondon009 said...

Excuse me while I wipe the perspiration off my brow.....

You know I love visiting Hikaruland..... I'm loving it a whole lot more today!

And when are you going to publish the photographs?

And finally.... my folks better have voted today!

Karamale said...

buff socialists are hot. how's that for a t-shirt?

Hikaru said...

You are the definition of hot in my book, Karamale.

Bougie Black Boy said...

Karamale,
Leave my younger brother, Hikaru alone.

Hikaru,
These dudes probably don't realize we're of the same gene pool.

Hikaru said...

That is true, Stephen. Very true.

Anonymous said...

And why are you doing these shoots?

Anonymous said...

And why are you doing these shoots?

Hikaru said...

For fun, Prince, for fun.

..and this is my slut period as well.