Armenia has picked their singer and song for Athens already. (Considering that internal selections yielded the 2003 and 2004 winners, this is not a bad idea.)
The honour of being the first Armenian entry at Eurovision goes to Andre, who is apparently quite popular in Armenia. He'll be singing a song called "Stay With Me," which I imagine is probably not at all like the Ken Hirai song of the same title.
I'm quite curious as to why they didn't go overseas for their debut. For starters, Cher is Armenian, as is Colton Ford. Notoriety is rarely a bad thing.
1 comment:
I definatley agree about the uni-brow its 2011 and they are thinking about sending him agaain for 2012 but I was saying that he will not win if he does not pluck that uni-brow its so un-attractive and if he would just get rid of it, he could be gorgous looking\!! check out armenianpulse.com you can vote for who you want to represent armenia next year!
Post a Comment