The second yoga class was today, and it was a pratically all-new group (although the woman who doesn't shave her armpits was still there). The demographics had switched from majority female to majority queen.
Interestingly, this seemed to change the teacher's demeanor as she went from being Debbie Allen in Fame to Sandra Bernhard. If that's not knowing your students, then I don't know what is.
I am continually amazed at how much I wind up sweating out within the first half-hour. I mean, I was absolutely dripping. Still, I haven't been totally won over. Some of those positions--such as "the camel," a position that seems to entail grabbing your heels while sitting on your knees--are just a little bit too unnatural for me...yet.
3 comments:
Was this "hot yoga"? I tried hot yoga... i did four sessions. It was cool, I mean hot. imma blog about it thanks!
just think about how flexible this will make you and how, ahem, convenient, that can be. ;)
Flexibility is all..or so they say......
Boston may have a point!
STB
Post a Comment