Steve Harvey was playing this song this morning as I woke up. I had never heard it before, but this song is catchy as hell. I was moving (inasmuch as I can) under my electric blanket. I go search Napster for it, and it turns out that it was a hit in 1979 -- my birth year. (On my actual birthdate, "Heart of Glass" topped the charts. I'm still trying to figure out what that means.)
It also seems like an appropriate welcome to the new year of Aquarius. For the next month (today through the 18th/19th of February), independence, inventiveness, perversity, and unpredictablity will reign.
I'm also starting my annual period of debauchery.
Hold on to your hats.
3 comments:
I'm buying a hat to hold on to! Today!
Have a blast this weekend.
STB
Oooo! An annual period of debauchery! Can't wait for the details. And the word verification today is "ddaaaag."
napster -- is it good to use??? i thought they were closed down. hit me up w/ an email ... i need a knew downloading place claycane@aol.com
Post a Comment