Very interesting blind item in today's Daily News:
"Which prize-winning male talk-show host has been secretly dating a renowned playwright who still hasn't managed to leave the closet? The scribe keeps telling interviewers that he is excited to find a wife and start a family, even though he has been seeing men on the sly ..."
I'm baffled on this one. McNally, Rudnick, and Greenberg are all out. Shanley, I severely doubt. I know it definitely can't be my former professor at Columbia, because he's out as well.
As for talk-show host: Montel is married; Olbermann, I doubt; Charles Perez is possible, even though he's just doing news now; Geraldo Rivera is married.
Any guesses?
2 comments:
I love a juicy scandal. Especially when there is some man on man loving going on.
So is Stephanie going to shoot Brooke? I cannot wait until today's show.
WHAT?
This is what I get for missing a week! Eep.
Post a Comment