Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thelma & Louise A Go-Go

365Gay has the story of two American go-go boys who have gone missing in Montreal.

This is how I see it shaking out. The ex-military man is afraid of both getting called up again and of getting a dishonourable discharge due to Don't Ask Don't Tell, so his party boy friend/sex partner decides to take him on a thousand mile odyssey throughout Canada: where they speak broken French, have a threeway with Ashley MacIsaac, take photos of themselves in headscarves--teeth a-gleaming, culminating in a high speed chase over the Confederation Bridge.

It's Thelma & Louise as written by Bret Easton Ellis.

3 comments:

Pookie65 said...

If you were to write this into a screenplay who would the lead characters be played by?

And could I have a part in the big screen adaptation as a bar patron?

Hikaru said...

Of course, Pookie.

I'm thinking Chad Allen and Robert Gant or Jesse Metcalfe.

Pookie65 said...

I would find a way to birth Robert Gant's children.