Monday Jukebox: Is It possible to be in love with an anime character?
If so, I stake my claim on CityHunter's Ryo Saeba:
Sure, he's a lecherous fool and total narcissist, but just look at that body. When he leaves me in the morning without any warning whatsoever, I can console myself by playing "Alone Again" on repeat.
5 comments:
Save me Jesus!
Stud muffin with Chelsea Boy traits, honorary Bougie and all time dondon009 favorite needs to find himself a non-anime to spark up his life!
Was Splash that boring this weekend?
Did you even go to splash?
No, I didn't. I was at birthday dinner.
If the text messages are to be believed next Tuesday at Splash will mark another return of the infamous Alex.
I've always had a thing for the George Brazil logo....
Oh yes, Frank. I'd love to get into his drain. Hot.
(Sorry, I had to go for the pun.)
Post a Comment