Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Commemorative 250th Post

After one month of the recovery from hell, two months of sadistic (but fulfilling) workouts, seven weeks of stacking, and several post-mortems...Here is how I look today:



Alas, the self-timer on my camera is so fast that I always forget to shuffle my boxers down so that they aren't showing. I had the same problem last month, but at least
I'm a little less puffy now.

5 comments:

Trunk Guy said...

Nah you never looked puffy - you look damn fit though ;)

dondon009 said...

You are looking great! Keep up the great good work. Exercise and diet have always been a problem for me. I'm totally undisciplined, but I have quit smoking which for me is a major breakthrough! I see you're getting spammed to death also. I spend way too much time deleting that junk! Have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

Want to be my trainer... thanks for visiting my daughter's site http://poodlepaigee.blogspot.com

Hikaru said...

Thank you for the kind compliments everybody.

Having a lot of free time courtesy of writer's block has paid off, I guess.

Pookie65 said...

Damn you're looking good. Smart, sexy, buff.....the perfect package. You'll make someone a great husband one day. (If someone can catch you that is)

Congrats on the fantastic results!